Search This Blog


Friday, November 9, 2012

Honors Calculus 11/9/12

On Thursday next week, we will have a test covering 2.1-4, definition of a derivative using the limit process, all rules covered from p 133 (I think that was the page), and some problems where you have to find the equation of a tangent line at a certain point.  You will hopefully have ample time to review.  Your book SHOULD be used to supplement the problem given in class.  Whenever a comment is posted on this website, I receive it directly.  If you have any questions about any problems, please address it here.

ALSO, on Wednesday, I will give a retake for the memorization quiz because I don't have enough stuff the grade already.  You will receive the score of the second one taken ONLY.  I unfortunately wasn't able to hand them back today since I wasn't at school.  If you are satisfied with the first quiz score, you don't have to take the second one.  Look online to see what your score was.

Grade questions should be addressed to my email at djsuominen@cps.edu.  I look forward to seeing and discussing any questions or issues on Tuesday during parent/teacher conferences.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment